Powerful Play Experiences, Positive Workplace Mental Health… For Teams!
OFFLINE OUTDOORS ONLINE
HELP IS STILL HERE DURING COVID-19
We’re not out of the woods yet! As public health officials continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19, “Powerful Play Experiences, Positive Workplace Mental Health…For Teams!” remains committed to YOU and YOUR WORKPLACE TEAM.
So, what are just some of the many commitments TO YOU that have kept me busy over the past several weeks leading up to the government’s announcement about a gradual ReLaunch Plan?
- My day wouldn’t be complete without yet another poignant conversation with you, about the pandemic’s massive disruption to our work situation and financial stability. You’ve shared your stories. Thank You. I’ve shared my stories. And we have helped one another. We’re all in this together.
- The sheer impact that COVID-19 is taking on our mental health is top of mind for everyone, everyday. As a Mental Health Champion, I have a responsibility to stop, look, and listen to the startling increase in concerns expressed by so many of us everywhere, and ask myself, “What can I do to help?”
- I’ve ramped up my postings on both LinkedIn and Facebook while abundantly sharing so many of your timely and relevant posts on social media. One particular share on LinkedIn generated over 3000 Likes. Thank You, to all the folks on social media who continue to express appreciation for what is being shared online during this unprecedented time.
Recognizing that COVID-19 doesn’t “Play” very nicely with my existing business model based on highly interactive, face to face, fun at work, workshop experiences…OFFLINE, you need to know that in no way shape or form have I shut down my business!!
- Workshops & Events that were scheduled prior to the “Stay At Home” safety measure are simply on-hold.
- Inquiries for Powerful Play Experiences, Positive Workplace Mental Health…For Teams! are happening as we speak and this is awesome! Why? Mental Health is top of mind right now and very much part of everyone’s day to day conversations and concerns!! And, I can help you!!
- I’m YOUR Mental Health Champion!! And I will continue to deliver FUN AT WORK, WORKSHOP EXPERIENCES designed to engage people in meaningful conversations about mental health, workplace mental health and mental illness. Contact me today!!
Stay at home? Go outside…To Play!! But with plenty of social distancing!!
Marnie Fyten recently said, “What a great way for people or workplace teams abruptly distanced and disconnected to see, to interact, to smile, to laugh, and to have fun together, for a few hours, in person, face to face, and away from the office!”
I have a very long history of facilitating workshop experiences and events…OUTDOORS! For all types of groups and all type of situations.
I’ve also pivoted my existing business model so that you and I can also stay connected…ONLINE! For example, you may have seen me as a Guest on numerous webinars. I continue to be asked to drive home the massive importance of play, fun & laughter as a much-needed daily mental health break from all the uncertainty, anxiety and stress.
Check out the following awesome ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES.
ONLINE OPPORTUNITY #1
With so many people now working remotely and at home for the very first time, I remain committed to posting daily short videos on LinkedIn and Facebook. Simple, yet very happy, and sometimes silly videos that I call “FUN AT WORK AT HOME NEVER FELT SO GOOD. The 5 Minute Video Workshop Series!”.
ONLINE OPPORTUNITY #2
“LINDA & ROBERT’S UN-WEBINAR WEBINAR SHOW with Guests: Everyday People With Everyday Stories” will be posted on LinkedIn and Facebook. We are looking for Guests – Everyday People With Everyday Stories. Click here to fire off an email to me or connect with me on LinkedIn.
ONLINE OPPORTUNITY #3
Since many workplace teams have pivoted to working remotely, I’ve been asked to offer an online workshop experience to help leaders make sure that their team continues to work collectively together in their relationships with one another. And with plenty of happy & positive mental health to go around!
ONLINE OPPORTUNITY #4
As we continue to follow the pandemic’s impact on everyone’s mental health, it is imperative to have real and authentic conversations about how to best implement workplace mental health best practices.
ONLINE OPPORTUNITY #5
As we all search for support during this highly unprecedented time, I would like to point you in the direction of: www.whatnow.support This new and exciting website was organized by 14 great leaders in the field of Workplace Mental Health.
It’s okay to be feeling a range of emotions about any unexpected change in your life, including the COVID-19 global pandemic. This is a time to be especially kind to yourself, like the way you would treat a friend in a similar situation. What counts is that you’re here now and ready to begin feeling better and moving forward, whatever that might look like for you now. Check out these online activities to inspire your next move.
ONLINE OPPORTUNITY #6
I personally have had the pleasure of being interviewed on a wide assortment of ONLINE Webinars or presentations over the past couple of years, hosted by business owners and leaders in the workplace who use this platform for education, training and workshop purposes. Let’s discuss your particular situation and move forward on the desired results that you are seeking; your “take-away.”